Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Essie's "Butler Please"

Hey everyone!

Today I have pictures to share with you of this manicure that I did a few days ago. This color is absolutely beautiful! I only ended up wearing it for about a day because it chipped super fast. I think it might have something to do with this new base coat that I'm trying out which is a bummer because i thought it was going to be a really good base coat but anyway let's get into the pictures! C'mon let's go!




I am wearing 2 coats plus top coat in all of these pictures. This blue is amazing the color is so gorgeous, the formula not so much. The formula was a little too thick and patchy but the color is so pretty that I was okay putting up with it. I would definitely recommend it if you don't mind putting up with the formula!






I'm sorry for the nasty cut on my middle finger it looks gross but I still wanted to share my pics of this mani. I hope you enjoyed seeing them, this really is a beautiful polish!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment