Monday, August 24, 2015

Sunny's Miracle Balm Review

Hey everyone!

Today I will be reviewing Sunny's Miracle Balm for you all and sharing with you the wonders that it's worked for my nails! I really hope you are interested in hearing what I have to say about this product and enjoy my review. Let's get started!






I don't even know where to begin. Sunny's Miracle Balm has improved the health of my nails and my cuticles so much it honestly has saved my nails. Here's how Sunny describes this product:

"This balm really stays true to its name. It not only smooths and nourishes your cuticles, it is enriched with vitamin E oil, biotin, and odorless garlic oil, which means it can help strengthen and grow your nails! 
Miracle balm is 100% organic, mixed with shea butter and my very own mixture of almond, jojoba and avocado oil. Make sure you grab one, this thing is an all in one product!!!"

This is an all in one product. It moisturizes but can also be an overnight moisturizer if you apply a thicker layer, it also helps your nails grow because of the odorless garlic oil and biotin that's in it. It basically does everything that I want it to and more! I used to be ashamed of my naked nails because they were dry and would peel like crazy and my cuticles were dry and ragged. After I started using this product all of my nail problems went away, it truly is a MIRACLE BALM!! The full size balms come in a 0.50 ounce container as shown below. I love the packaging and the labels on them seriously how cute are they?!? I only have this Birthday Cake one in full size and I have 3 of the quarter ounce balms. Sunny offers sooooooo many scents it's crazy! Click here to see her spreadsheet of all the scents that she offers! This birthday cake scent is to DIE for. Seriously. It's amazing. It smells exactly like a birthday cake. Sometimes I just open it and smell it even if I'm not gonna use it because it's that good!


In this picture you can see how much smaller the quarter ounce balms are compared to the half ounce ones. Also you can see what other scents I have. I also have Honey I Washed The Kids, Butt Naked and also a cult favorite Fruit Loops! Honey I Washed The Kids is a Lush type scent, to me it smells like a very clean soap scent. Butt Naked smells like flowers and apples and deliciousness. And of course Fruit Loops smells exactly like Fruit Loops it's crazy! I would definitely recommend these four scents if you're looking to try Sunny's Miracle Balm.




You can see how much I've used it and you can tell how much I love this Birthday Cake scent, it's so yummy!



I love that this balm lives up to it's name and is actually a balm. I've used some in the past that are called balms and are almost impossible to get out unless you scrape them out. Not this one you can glide your finger over the balm and it starts to warm up and melt on your finger and then you can easily apply it to your cuticles. I love that about it.


There is one main reason why this balm is everything that I have been looking for and more. I have a lot of cuticle balms and oils and creams in my cuticle product collection but this one is in my opinion the best one. Why you might ask? Well let me tell you. I am a college student and I work part time and get out late at night. Getting out late means that I'm sometimes too tired to do anything really (except paint my nails!) so I'll get home and eat something, wash my hands and then I'll apply my cuticle balm and hand cream and go to sleep. I usually shower in the mornings and when I get out my cuticles are usually super dry. But when I use my miracle balm at night and wake up to shower even after I get out my cuticles are still so nice and moisturized. It's crazy because this is the first balm that has actually kept my cuticles moisturized even through the shower, I don't even have to reapply it! I love love love that it keeps my cuticles and nails moisturized even through the shower!



You can see just how long my nails are and just how healthy my cuticles are because of this amazing product. Sunny you are a genius!!! I cannot say enough good things about this balm. My nails have seriously never been this healthy before.



I hope you enjoyed my review and found it helpful. I absolutely love this balm and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for beautiful nails and cuticles! I used to be ashamed of my naked nails and cuticles but not anymore thanks to my Sunny balm! You need this balm in your life go buy it right now! Go, Go, GO!! Buy it HERE!


Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful review! I'll be looking into this to add to my hand care collection!

    ReplyDelete