Sunday, July 26, 2015

Essie Lilacism and China Glaze Techno

Hey everyone!

As most of you may know already I had spine surgery in June and am still recovering. It's been 6 weeks since my surgery and have not been able to paint my nails since. I really missed painting my nails and a few days ago I wanted to give it a go and just try to see if I could paint them! I can't stand to sit for so long because I still have the pain in my leg and back so I totally thought I was going to fail but my manicure actually turned out! You all don't know how exciting it is to have polish on after 6 weeks of having nakies!! I just wanted to share with you what polishes I went with! C'mon let's see them!




For my first manicure back I decided to go with Essie's "Lilacism" and China Glaze "Techno". These were both in my swatch pile so I decided to go ahead and use them. Let me just tell you Essie's Lilacism is seriously one of the prettiest colors that I own it's gorgeous! 



I am wearing 2 coats of Lilacism and one coat of Techno over two coats of KBShimmer's "PT Young Thing"





#mynailsandmydrink lol. I went to Ihop with my family and had my sister take this picture of my nails for me!



Annnnnd a closeup of Lilacism.




How about a macro shot of my accent nail in the sun?! Seriously this is such a gorgeous combination!!



And a macro shot in the shade of these gorgeous polishes together!


That's all I have to share with you for today. Hopefully I will be able to continue to do my nails without being in pain. I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Glad that you're feeling a bit better! Take it easy! The manicure turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete