Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Prom looks for 2015!

Hey everyone!

I'm finally getting around to writing a blog post about some nail looks that I recently did! You may have already seen them on my Instagram, but here's a closer look at the looks that I created. Since it's prom season, I wanted to create some looks for you girls that you could wear to prom and make your night a little more special! I created ten different looks inspired by ten different dresses that I saw on Pinterest. All of these looks can be worn with these dresses, on a special occasion, or just any old day that you wanna feel a little extra glamorous. Okay enough with the talking (or should I say typing), let's get into the looks!


Click below if you want to see my looks/dresses I was inspired by!



Dress #1

This dress is just ugghhhh. So gorgeous!


Look#1

Look number one is a sheer pink look that matches the dress perfectly!




Get the look:

Sheer Base: Wet N Wild '2% Milk'
White: Wet N Wild 'French White Creme'
Glitter: OPI 'In True Stefani Fashion'
Rhinestones: eBay
Top Coat: INM 'Out the Door'



Dress #2

This dress is beautiful. If I had not worn the one I did to prom I think I might have chosen this one to wear, I absolutely love it!


Look #2

Look number two is this not so classic French tip! These were inspired by a look that @nailstorming recently did! #nailstorminginspired. I really love these nails they're so different but they match the dress so well.



Get the look:

Base: Essie 'To Buy Or Not To Buy'
Blue: Sinful Colors 'Endless Blue'
Silver: Julep 'Missy'
Top Coat: INM 'Out the Door'




Dress #3

I loooooove the detail on this dress. It's hard to see but I did the same design that's on the bodice on my pointer finger!


Look #3

Look number three is this beautiful blue silver and gold look that matches the dress perfectly in my opinion!This dress is so pretty, this was probably my second favorite look out of the bunch. I hope you enjoy! 



Get the look:

Blue: China Glaze 'Boho Blues'
Silver: Julep 'Missy'
Gold: No name polish 😔
Glitter: OPI 'In True Stefani Fashion'
Stud: was a gift but can be found on eBay
Top Coat: INM 'Out the Door'


Dress #4

This dress is simply stunning. I love the laciness and the roses, the color is beautiful. It is all around just a stunning dress.


Look #4

Look number four is this romantic lacy floral design. Absolutely love love love the dress and I think the nails match really well!



Get the look:

Silver: Julep 'Missy'
White: Wet N Wild 'French White Creme'
Top Coat: INM 'Out the Door'




Dress #5

Look number five is this classic pink French tip! I added some silver just to add a little something extra. I adore this dress and I hope you do too!



Get the look:

Pink: @shinesparkpolish 'Pumped Pink'
Silver: Julep 'Missy'
Top Coat: INM 'Out the Door'




Dress #6

I love that this isn't a typical prom dress but I couldn't resist not doing a look based off of this beautiful dress!


Look #6

Look number six is inspired by this stunning dress. I created a filigree design that matches so well with the dress! I know this isn't a typical prom dress but I love it so that's why I decided to include it as one of my looks, hope you enjoy!



Get the look:

Navy: Julep 'Ilsa'
Gold: No name polish
Glitter: Pure Ice 'Studette'
Top Coat: INM 'Out the Door'



Dress #7

This wasn't my favorite out of all of them but I just had to include it to have several things for you to choose from!


Look #7

Look number seven is this fun purple and pink look! This wasn't my favorite look but it goes really well with the dress, hope you enjoy! 



Get the look:

Purple: @luckylacquer 'Lavender'
Pink: Kleancolors 'Pastel Pink'
Glitter: OPI 'In True Stefani Fashion'
Rhinestones: eBay
Top Coat: INM 'Out the Door'



Look #8

I feel like I just keep repeating myself because I'm going to say that I absolutely am in love with this dress! I love the lace and the way the skirt falls, and how gorgeous is that bow!?


Look #8

Look number eight is this gorgeous black and nude lace design! I love this dress and nails so much! 


Get the look:

Base: Wet N Wild '2% Milk'
Lace Decals: eBay
Rhinestones: eBay
Top Coat: INM 'Out the Door'





Dress #9

This dress is so cute! I love the color so much!


Look #9

Look number nine is this mint and silver look! It's so pretty!



Get the look:

Mint: China Glaze 'Refreshmint'
Nude: Wet N Wild '2% Milk'
Glitter: OPI 'In True Stefani Fashion'
Rhinestones: eBay
Top Coat: INM 'Out the Door'



Dress #10

And last but certainly not least is look number ten inspired by my prom dress!! I loved my dress so much and I had so much fun with my boyfriend, it was such a fun experience! 



Look #10

This look matches so well and wish I had actually worn this look to prom, I had French acrylics done so it was nothing too fancy!



Get the look:

Base: Wet N Wild '2% Milk'
Glitter and Ring Finger: Maybelline Color Show 'Silver Swank'
Top Coat: INM 'Out the Door'


Well that was it for my prom inspired nail looks, I really hope you girls enjoyed and found these looks helpful! Have a fun and safe time at prom. Thank you for all your continued love and support, I love you girls!



- XOXO, ALEXA

No comments:

Post a Comment